Timesheet and Payroll Procedures
We want to make certain you receive your paycheck promptly every week. By following the guidelines listed below, you will help us to do so.
- Timesheets can be printed from our website. Click on the ‘Print Timesheet’ button located at the top of this page.
- A separate timesheet must be completed for each different assignment you work each week. A new timesheet must be used for each new week.
- Make certain each timesheet is signed by a supervisor or authorized representative of the company where you are working. That signature is our ONLY authorization to issue your paycheck.
- Record your daily start and end times to the nearest quarter hour. Also, record your daily and weekly total hours in quarter hour increments.
- All timesheets must be in our office by 12:30 pm Monday. You may drop it off at our office, mail it to the address on the timesheet or fax it to our Accounting Dept. at 972-250-9515.
- Mark each timesheet Pickup, Mail, or Direct Deposit in the space provided at the top.
- You may pick up your paycheck after 11:30 am on Wednesday. All other checks will be mailed. (Holidays that fall on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will delay paycheck pick-up and mailing until Thursday.)
If you are on a job assignment and do not have a timesheet, you can print the following Timesheet in PDF format.
(Acrobat Reader required to view and print.)